It is that time again! We are taking a look at another awesome mani from one of our talented customers. This week we have Sarah Poole (ig @mrspoole1128) with a very cute and easy arrow mani using Sweater Weather from our Wishing for Fall collection.
See! I told you it was a super cute design! Okay, so lets have Sarah tell us what she used...
- Base coat- I use Yellow Stopper from @americanclassicbasics because it doubles as a peel off base coat, but not the kind that leaves you with suddenly naked nails hoping that you didn't leave one at the last conference room you were in for a meeting.
- 3 thin coats of Sweater Weather :)
- Topcoat- for this mani, I used Seche Vite
- Thin line of no name nail glue to attach the arrow charm. Charm is from Polished Vino (@poloshedvino)
- Stamp the arrow images from Plate BM-S305 from Bundle Monster using the Transparent Clear Jelly Stamper from What's Up Nails. Stamping polish used is 24K from Revlon
- One more coat of Seche Vite to finish
So how quick was that right? You can recreate this no problem! I personally don't own any charms, but now I'm seeing the advantage. Adding a cute charm to spruce up a design is a lot easier than hand drawing one, not to mention faster! Being a mom of 3 and running a business doesn't leave much time for nails. So for all of us busy bees out there, give this a try!
We still have the Wishing for Fall collection available or you can recreate this with one of our new collections (Falling for Fall or Spooky Trio). You can use code "Feature" at checkout for 10% off your order.
You can find all of Sarah's designs on her instagram @mrspoole1128. She is totally worth the follow not only for her beautiful creations (like this one and her stained glass design) but she is a wonderful person.