Halloween is upon us so we are taking a look at one last Halloween themed mani before we say goodbye to this fun time of year. I fell completely in love with Lisa's (ig @snikrepasil_nailstagram) spider web design. Like most of us, I did multiple spider web designs so I really wanted the last Halloween feature to be webs. Anyway, Lisa created this awesomeness using our Pumpkin Everything and Clean Slate to stamp.
They are beautiful, right? I really love this combo! Want to know her steps? I knew you would! Here are Lisa's steps to recreate this beauty...
1. Apply base polish. I used a homemade glue basecoat for easy removal (Please allow drying time after each polish application & don't forget to seal your tips & edges.)
2. Next apply your favorite black polish. I used @sally_hansen "Black Out."
3. Top with "Pumpkin Everything" glitter topper by All Mixed Up Lacquers.
4. Then use your best quick dry topcoat. I used @glistenandglow1 topcoat.
5. After polish is fully dry, freehand paint or use a spiderweb stamp (pictured here Bundle Monster plate BM-H07) with white polish (All Mixed Up Lacquers "Clean Slate" shown here).
6. Finish manicure with topcoat.
Once again, super easy steps with super beautiful results. Just goes to show you don't have to complicate things to have beautiful nails. Lisa has been an amazing supporter of All Mixed Up Lacquers and she is always putting out beautiful nail art. Lets show her some support now. You can find Lisa on Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest, and Facebook. Be sure to check out and participate in her #fanbrushfriday!
Want go get the products Lisa used? Head over to the store and use code "boo" for 35% off your order till November 1st 12am est. After that you can use code "feature" for 20% off. Pumpkin Everything will not be restocked once gone, it is almost gone now! Clean Slate is a permanent item and is perfect for white bases, watermarbling, or stamping. We hope you are enjoying our features! Happy Polishing!