Now that the crazy of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday is over we are getting back to the features! A few weeks ago I saw this super cute design using our Blustery Wind from the re-released Wishing for Fall Collection and knew I wanted to feature it. Our first December feature is Amanda @praisethenails! Look at this adorable mani, you can't say this isn't the cutest thing you've seen!
Okay, enough of me rambling about how cute it is. Lets see Amanda's exact steps.
- Apply a basecoat, I used a peel off base coat by @unt_global called Ready for Takeoff
- Apply a blue a blue polish, I used @all_mixed_up_lacquers Blistery Wind in 2 coats
- Next I stamped my penguin from the @uberchicbeauty stamping plate named Christmas-02 using a clear stamper with @sinfulcolors_professional Black on Black
- Once the stamp dried I used a white from @sinfulcolors_professional Snow me White to fill in his stomach and his eyes. Next I used @sinfulcolors_professional Big Daddy to fill in his feet and beak
- While I allowed that to dry I grabbed @uberchicbeauty Christmas-01 and stamped on the inverted snowflakes pattern using @sinfulcolors_professional Snow me White on all my nails except my ring finger
- Next I made sure that my penguin was completely dry and then stamped him on the lower half of my ring finger.
- After applying my penguin I went back to @uberchicbeauty Christmas-01 and applied “Baby it’s Cold Outside” in @sinfulcolors_professional in Snow me white right above my penguin’s head!
- The next step is to apply a quick drying top coat, I used @sechenails Dry Fast Top Coat.
- Last but not least once my top coat was dry I applied @lillyannesgarden cuticle oil in the scent Angel Kiss around my cuticles
Talk about having patience! I totally admire the work that went into this beautiful Winter design. Since I live in Fl, I could use some Winter thoughts! While Blustery Wind is no longer available we have some other choices for you. There is a blue flakie polish called I Will Never Destash You or a blue creme called Freezing Nights to use instead as your base. Don't care for blue? We also have some beautiful greys that would be perfect for some Winter nail art. Into stamping? Try our Clean Slate it works great!
Going to give this design a try? Awesome! We can't wait to see! You can use code "feature" for 15% off your order. Want more Amanda? She is great isn't she? You can find her on instagram @praisethenails.